SUBSIDIARIES/ASSOCIATES – DRIVING IMPACT AT
SIDBI Venture Capital Limited (SVCL) (1999)
- Acting as the Investment Manager for eight funds, with drawable corpus of ₹ 1,722.76 crore and outstanding corpus of ₹ 794.04 crore.
- New Horizon Fund, with a target corpus of ₹ 500 crore with focus on Fintech, consumer-focused innovative products,Green Technology and Agri and Food Processing. Received ₹ 130 crore as commitment as on March 31, 2021.
- Ubharte Sitaare Fund registered in July 2021 is a ₹ 1,000 crore scheme to be anchored by EXIM Bank and SIDBI towards equity and technical assistance to MSMEs with good export potential.
Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency (MUDRA)
- Outstanding portfolio of ₹ 13,627 crore as on March 31, 2021.
- During FY 2021, MUDRA provided refinance support of ₹ 12,303 crore.
- Cumulative sanctions and disbursements by MUDRA as on March 31, 2021, stood at ₹ 39,453 crore and ₹ 37,799 crore respectively.
Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for MSEs (CGTMSE) branded as UDAAN (2000)
- Credit Guarantee Scheme for MSEs in respect of credit facilities up to ₹ 2 crore.
- Cumulatively, as on March 31, 2021, approved guarantees for 51.42 lakh MSE loan accounts with loan amount of ₹ 2.58 lakh crore.
- Cumulatively, settled 2.79 lakh claims amounting to ₹ 7,085.66 crore.
- During FY 2021, approved 8,35,592 number of guarantees amounting to ₹ 36,899 crore.
- Units supported have generated employment to the tune of 132 lakh and contributed ₹ 16,550 crore towards exports.
Receivables Exchange of India Limited (RXIL) (2016)
- SIDBI-NSE joint venture operating the MSME online TReDS.
- Registered base of 7,134 MSME Vendors, 629 Buyers and 42 financiers as on March 31, 2021.
- Cumulative factoring stood at ₹ 10,318.93 crore with over 4,96,102 invoices financed, as on March 31, 2021.
Acuité Ratings & Research Limited (Acuité) (erstwhile SMERA) (2005)
- India’s first MSME-focused rating agency, now a full-service credit rating agency.
- launched Microfin Analytics for providing grading, research and advisory services to MFIs.
- As on March 31, 2021, assigned 50,000+ MSME ratings and 8,700+ Bank Loan Ratings.
India SME Asset Reconstruction Company Ltd (ISARC) (2008)
- Assets Under Management (AUM) of ISARC as on March 31, 2021, is approx. ₹ 398.76 crore.
ONLINE PSB LOANS Ltd PSBLoansin59minutes
- Largest fintech platform in terms of outreach and type of loans extended.
- As on March 31, 2021, 3.97 lakh MSMEs have obtained inprinciple approval from lenders using the platform, out of which 3.15 lakh MSMEs got final