DDB REDEMPTION REMINDER NOTICE
SIDBI has redeemed its Deep Discount Bonds Series-I on February 01, 2002 by exercising Call Option. Investors who are yet to redeem their bonds, may please contact us or our Registrar & Transfer Agent (RTA).
|Notice dated July 01, 2001 regarding SIDBI's decision to exercise the Call option on the DDB and date of book closure issued in leading news papers of the country.|
|Notice dated July 24, 2001|
|Press releases in September 2002|
|Issue of Reminder notices during March 2004 (to investors in Mumbai only)|
|Issue of Reminder notices dated May 09,2005|
Issue of Reminder notices dated July, 03,2006.
|Issue of Reminder notice dated March 05,2009|
Steps for Redemption
- Bond Certificate is to be discharged by signing on the reverse of the bond certificate [any convenient place] by affixing Re. 1/- revenue stamp. In case of more than one bond holder, all the bond holders are required to discharge the bond certificate. In this case, no additional revenue stamp is required.
- Fill the redemption application form ( downlodable from the web site)
- Submit the original bond duly discharged along with the filled in redemption application form at below mentioned address.
- Redemption Application Instructions
- Redemption application form
SIDBI Deep Discount Bond Series I - Exercise of Call Option (Reminder Notice)
SIDBI invites the attention of the holders of SIDBI Deep Discount Bonds Series I 1992, who had not surrendered the bonds for redemption in terms of the individual call option notice dated July 24, 2001 issued to them. As advised in the said option notice, interest has ceased to accrue on these bonds w.e.f. February 1, 2002, the date of redemption. Such bondholders are therefore again requested to submit at the earliest the duly discharged original bond certificates along with the completed redemption application form to SIDBI or to the R & T Agent Link Intime India Pvt. Ltd. , address of which is mentioned below :
Those investors who are yet to redeem their Bonds may contact our Registrar & Transfer Agent at :
|Link Intime India Pvt Ltd
C-101, 247 Park,
L. B. S. Marg,
Mumbai - 400 083.
Phone No : 022-49186000
Fax No.: 022-49186060
Email id: Bonds.email@example.com
Contact Person: Shri Ganesh Jadhav, Asst. Vice President
For any further information, investors may please contact :
SIDBI, Resource Management Vertical
Centre, Plot No. C-11,
G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra ( East)
Mumbai - 400 051
Phone:022-67531308, 67531262, 67531336
Fax No. : 022-67531282
Email id: aanuja[at]sidbi[dot]in, supriyaminz[at]sidbi[dot]in vishalv[at]sidbi[dot]in
the respective SIDBI Branches located
nearby (contact details available under
“Contact Us” under “Key Links”)